I moved into a new flat last weekend and although there’s still much to be done to make it feel like home–read: get internet–I figured I would use this week’s Media Monday to give you a brief tour of the new place.
Fun Facts about my new flat:
- I live above a Subway and a Baguette Express so parts of my flat constantly smell like fresh-baked bread
- Starbucks is literally a hop, skip, and a jump away from my front door. This is both a good thing and a bad thing.
- If I was a ball, I could basically roll down the stairs and out of my flat all the way down the hill to school, except for that pesky uphill for the last 1/4 mile before reaching the front door of school.
- I put up “Holiday” lights in my kitchen for a quieter and more energy-efficient method of lighting.
- There is a piece of wall space that I will use as a “Command Center” to house my life organization.