Where am I now?
7. Find and purchase a large, black leather purse. This one is currently the front runner.
Done! I actually ended up getting a great deal on the exact purse I had been coveting. It’s waiting for me in my bedroom at home!
10 & 12. Plan for a post-course travel adventure to Southeast Asia and complete another trip/activity from Lonely Planet’s A Year of Adventures.
Still working on it! I will be figuring out how to finance it all while I’m home for Christmas. I’m seriously pumped about everything I’ve concocted thus far!
14. Pack a lunch at least three days per week.
I’ve been doing pretty well with this, although I will admit to having an off week last week where I basically just bought lunch at school all three days. However, I have been doing really well in general. Yay!
17. Use my French whenever possible.
I used my French when I visited Luxembourg over Thanksgiving weekend. I was so proud of myself! My ice cream ordering vocab could use some work, but I tried it in French nonetheless!
18. Do more research and ask more professionals about a certain potential “Christmas gift.” (This one is vague, I know, but even if I’m not ready to divulge it to the world yet, I still want to be held accountable for it.)
The research is done! Now I just have to decide if I want to “give” the gift.
20. Make over my room at my dad’s house.
Hopefully I can get to this while I’m home for Christmas!
23. Visit a whisky distillery in Speyside.
Ok, so I haven’t visited a distillery in Speyside because it isn’t really the season for it at the moment. However, I did just do the Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh! I’m on the right path!
24. Figure out and go forth with a new, updated hairstyle.
I have an appointment to get my hair done with Laura when I go home! I can’t wait to figure out what we’ll actually do with my hair though. It’s getting so long!
25. Look into and make contacts for job opportunities following the completion of my course.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the APTA jobs website to see what’s out there. I haven’t made any contacts yet, but I’m hoping to do more of that while I’m home next summer.
26. Just keep blogging. Just keep blogging.
I’m keeping on keeping on!
How are you getting on with your goals?