This blog started out in the summer of 2011 as a way for me to chronicle my adventures living in Scotland while I completed my Masters in Physiotherapy. Since then, it’s become a big mix of any and everything that floats through my busy little brain. I’m trying to figure out where I’ll take this little blog of mine now that school’s all done and I’m strategically releasing the last of my Sri Lanka posts, but until then…
25 Things About Me (Kaitlin)
- I live in
Aberdeen, Scotland. Annapolis, MD.Minnetonka, MN.
- I’m studying to be a physiotherapist. BOARD EXAMS ARE APRIL 30! WISH ME LUCK!
- I’m proud to be an American.
- My dog, Maddie, keeps me sane.
- I’ve broken my back in three places, all at different times.
- I believe in rescuing pets, not buying them.
- I named my car “Tootsie” because her butt stood out in the parking garage.
- I love yoga, but it drives me nuts when I randomly can’t balance well.
- My favorite vacation spots are Rhodes, Greece, Lake Geneva, Switzerland and Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
I’m goingI went to Sri Lanka for 6 weeks beginning in November 2012!
- My full nickname is Kaitlin Jean the Mischief Machine.
- I’m a grammar and spelling junkie.
- I rarely take “no” for an answer.
I’m addicted to social media.I’m recovering from an addiction to social media.
- I have a semi-rational fear of umbrellas.
- I take after my paternal grandmother in physical attributes and organizational skills.
- I hate going anywhere without sunglasses.
- Strawberry applesauce and chocolate covered raisins are my favorite comfort foods. New addition: Sri Lankan rice and curry!
- I’m an adrenaline junkie.
- I could listen to interviews of Prince Harry for hours, simply for the sound of his voice.
I have two tattoos and I’m looking forward to getting another one.I have 3 tattoos!
- I have no qualms about letting Maddie sleep under the covers with me.
I have my passport number memorized.I’m working on memorizing my new passport number.
- Basketball and volleyball are my favorite sports.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday.